Thursday, August 24, 2023 / by Alicia Vidal
We’re here with a topic that resonates with anyone who loves a well-kept space as much as we do. Just like finding the perfect property brings a smile to your face, so does stepping into an organized kitchen, where everything has its place and clutter is but a distant memory. Picture this: your pantry transformed from a chaos zone into a haven of order and efficiency, radiating the same positive vibes that the stunning Perdido Key sunsets bring. We believe that a home extends beyond its walls; it’s the spaces within that truly shape your everyday experiences. So, join us on a journey to conquer the pantry clutter with our business-casual tips, infused with a touch of our signature cheerfulness.
Let’s dive into the world of pantry organization – an essential topic for anyone trying to maintain a clutter-free and efficient kitchen space.
**1. *Categorize & Conquer:*Us at Pointe South understand that a well-organized pantry is like a well-laid-out property &ne ...
Friday, September 21, 2018 / by LeaAnn+Kevin Wade
HELLO AUTUMN !
The days are getting shorter. Summer is quickly coming to a close and fall and winter will be here soon, yes even in Florida. It is a good time of year to do a pulse check on your home from the inside out. Here are some quick fall cleaning tips to get you ready for the upcoming seasons:
1. Inspect all external doors including garage doors. Make sure they close tightly. Install weather-stripping or door thresholds if needed.
2. Wash Exterior & Interior Windows.
3. Check and Clean Gutters and downspouts. Make sure all drainage area are unblocked of debris.
4. Perform a maintenance check-up on your Heating and Air Conditioning system. Filters should be changed monthly. Dirty Filters can strain your HVAC system and possibly your pocketbook.
5. Lower humidity and cooler temperatures make it the perfect time to paint the exterior of your home.
1. Focus on your main living areas li. ...