Friday, September 21, 2018 / by LeaAnn+Kevin Wade
The days are getting shorter. Summer is quickly coming to a close and fall and winter will be here soon, yes even in Florida. It is a good time of year to do a pulse check on your home from the inside out. Here are some quick fall cleaning tips to get you ready for the upcoming seasons:
1. Inspect all external doors including garage doors. Make sure they close tightly. Install weather-stripping or door thresholds if needed.
2. Wash Exterior & Interior Windows.
3. Check and Clean Gutters and downspouts. Make sure all drainage area are unblocked of debris.
4. Perform a maintenance check-up on your Heating and Air Conditioning system. Filters should be changed monthly. Dirty Filters can strain your HVAC system and possibly your pocketbook.
5. Lower humidity and cooler temperatures make it the perfect time to paint the exterior of your home.
1. Focus on your main living areas li. ...