Wednesday, November 14, 2018 / by Lea Ann
Thanksgiving, like many of the holidays around this time of the year, is time to reflect and remain thankful for what you have. Southern takes the time to appreciate the friends and family that we are surrounded by, as they are the most important to us all. These days of thanks we reflect on the challenges and focus our attention on what really matters. Share your joy and peace.
In the midst of celebrating Thanksgiving, real estate agents, entrepreneurs, business owners and co-workers alike need to build and establish our relationships in one another and give thanks to all of our clients and customers. With out them we would not be successful. Southern Real Estate Sales extends this thankful greeting to all of our customers. We appreciate you, your friends and family that you entrust and refer us too.
We are thinking of you all and our entire team. Building our rapport is imperative. This simple gesture is not enough to share the impact that you have on our lives and we hope we r ...
Friday, September 21, 2018 / by Lea Ann
HELLO AUTUMN !
The days are getting shorter. Summer is quickly coming to a close and fall and winter will be here soon, yes even in Florida. It is a good time of year to do a pulse check on your home from the inside out. Here are some quick fall cleaning tips to get you ready for the upcoming seasons:
1. Inspect all external doors including garage doors. Make sure they close tightly. Install weather-stripping or door thresholds if needed.
2. Wash Exterior & Interior Windows.
3. Check and Clean Gutters and downspouts. Make sure all drainage area are unblocked of debris.
4. Perform a maintenance check-up on your Heating and Air Conditioning system. Filters should be changed monthly. Dirty Filters can strain your HVAC system and possibly your pocketbook.
5. Lower humidity and cooler temperatures make it the perfect time to paint the exterior of your home.
1. Focus on ...